If you wish to advertise a job please click here to download a form.
This service is available free of charge to Hainault Business Park companies.
Vacancies are posted here for a maximum of 6 weeks from companies on the business park.
We are looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to join our team.
- An apprentice served Engineer
- Maintenance experience within a manufacturing environment
- Electrical/pneumatic/welding/mechanical experience
|Unit 5, 62-70 Fowler Road, HBP, Ilford. IG6 3UT
Maternity 12 month cover for Credit controller.
Full time 37.5 hours per week.
Are you an experienced Credit Controller who believes that a successful outcome is both a debt recovered and a happy customer who continues to do business? If so, we would be keen to hear from you.
Lynx Dry Cleaning Supplies are looking for an interim Credit Controller. This role will see the successful applicant to cover a maternity period of initially 12 months and will report to the businesses General Manager.
To be suitable for this position you will be able to demonstrate a depth of experience managing an organisation’s debt recovery and customer liaison in relation to outstanding finances. You will be able to get up to speed quickly and work autonomously thereafter.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Monitoring credit limits that have been exceeded and putting measures in place so that these can be carefully monitored and dealt with accordingly.
- Contact customers by phone, email and letter if necessary, regarding outstanding payments.
- Reviewing new and existing customers in relation to credit status.
- Be on hand to resolve customer and sales team queries.
- Process outgoing invoices.
- To ensure the outstanding ledgers are maintained and maximise collection efforts to ensure reduction in debtor’s days.
- Engaging with customers to take credit card payments over the telephone and sending out receipts and statements.
- Dealing with customers queries timely and efficiently.
During your credit control career, you will have developed a strong understanding of the relevant laws and regulations around the management and collection of debt and you will know what best practice is in terms of both working on behalf of the organisation is and liaising with customers. You will be an enthusiastic individual able to work on your own accord whilst adding to a wider finance function. This role will be performed in the office with remote working not offered on this occasion.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and ability to use initiative are essential.
- Comfortable in a fast paced and detail-orientated role.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Good at building relationships with people at all levels, internally and externally.
- 3 years minimum credit control experience.
- 20 days holiday plus all bank holidays.
- Onsite parking (driving is preferred due to location)
Working hours will be Monday to Friday 9-5pm.
Contract length: 12 months
Expected start date: 01/09/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £22,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
Contact: Clare Wallace (LYNX)
Lynx – Alex Reid, Units 1, 2 & 9, 2-8 Roebuck Road Hainault, Essex IG6 3UE
Tel: 020 8500 0202 Website: www.lynxdcs.com
FREE RECRUITMENT SERVICE FOR HBP BUSINESSES
Looking to Recruit new staff or apprentices?
Work Redbridge for Business offers a free quality and bespoke recruitment service that can help you fill vacancies and meet your employment and skill needs.
- CV sifting
- advertising vacancies
- interview facilities
- writing job descriptions and person specifications
- assessment centres
- Information and advice on recruiting apprentices
For more information, visit Work Redbridge, or contact Gary Dursley, Work Redbridge Employment and Apprenticeships Officer on 020 8708 2366.
HBP Businesses can also send job details to Gary Dursley – email@example.com to see if they can offer any help with Recruitment and finding candidates (this service is free to HBP companies).
A Guide to employing someone with Autism.
Click here to download your copy provided by SPACE (Supporting People with Autism into Continued Employment) – A Sycamore Trust UK project.
Sponored by the Glyn Hopkin Charitable Foundation C10.