If you wish to advertise a job please click here to download a form.
This service is available free of charge to Hainault Business Park companies.
Vacancies are posted here for a maximum of 6 weeks from companies on the business park.
2 Positions available at Hagon Shocks Limited
7 Roebuck Road, Hainault Business Park, Ilford, IG6 3JH
email CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Programming CNC Mills using Offline CAM
- CAD CAM Programmer
- Machining to tight tolerances of varying complexities
- Assist in the development of new methods and systems aimed at improving manufacturing effectiveness
Engineering Production Operative
General knowledge of an Engineering Environment
- Perform a range of routine mechanical processes of small parts or components in accordance with company instructions and procedures
- Metal working & Welding Experience desirable
Experienced Upholsterer required.
Machinist / sewing skills an advantage.
Working on modern & traditional furniture projects.
Salary £28,000 – £48,000 dependant on experience.
Full time hours.
||David Lawrence Ltd
||Unit 5, 11 – 13 Roebuck Road, Hainault Business Park, Ilford IG6 3HR
||0208 501 0090
||0208 181 7365
||Ollie Goldie / Frances Briffa
Please apply to email@example.com or call 0208 501 0090
FREE RECRUITMENT SERVICE FOR HBP BUSINESSES
Looking to Recruit new staff or apprentices?
Work Redbridge for Business offers a free quality and bespoke recruitment service that can help you fill vacancies and meet your employment and skill needs.
- CV sifting
- advertising vacancies
- interview facilities
- writing job descriptions and person specifications
- assessment centres
- Information and advice on recruiting apprentices
For more information, visit Work Redbridge, or contact Gary Dursley, Work Redbridge Employment and Apprenticeships Officer on 020 8708 2366.
HBP Businesses can also send job details to Gary Dursley – firstname.lastname@example.org to see if they can offer any help with Recruitment and finding candidates (this service is free to HBP companies).
A Guide to employing someone with Autism.
Click here to download your copy provided by SPACE (Supporting People with Autism into Continued Employment) – A Sycamore Trust UK project.
Sponored by the Glyn Hopkin Charitable Foundation C10.