If you wish to advertise a job please click here to download a form.
This service is available free of charge to Hainault Business Park companies.
Vacancies are posted here for a maximum of 6 weeks from companies on the business park.
28th June 2018
|Company Name||David Lawrence Ltd|
|Address||Unit 5, 11 – 13 Roebuck Road, Hainault Business Park, Ilford IG6 3HR|
|Telephone No||0208 501 0090|
|Fax No||0208 181 7365|
|Contact||David Greenland / Frances Briffa|
|Brief description of the job
Experienced Upholsterer required. Machinist / sewing skills an advantage.
Working on mainly modern furniture projects.
Salary negotiable dependant on experience.
Full time hours.
Please apply with CV to email@example.com
5th June 2018
Select Poultry & Meat Ltd
Administrative Assistant – Salary Based on experience
Select Poultry & Meat Ltd, based in Hainault, Essex is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of quality meat to the catering sector, supplying over 400 of the county’s finest kitchens & caterers.
Our busy office team are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. The hours will be 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
An ideal candidate would have experience with
- Previous Experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Basic or good knowledge of the restaurant or food industry
- Microsoft Office Excel
- Ideally, but not essential, experience of Sage Accounts package
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Answer and directing phone calls
- Creating invoices & credit notes
- Preparation of regularly scheduled Customer Reports and Export into Excel
- Allocating Customer Payments
- Managing 7 & 14 Day accounts
- Creating & Sending statements by email
- Supporting the office team as and when required
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Job opportunities visit Work Redbridge, or contact Gary Dursley, Work Redbridge Employer Engagement Officer on 020 8708 2366.
HBP Businesses can also send job details to Gary Dursley to see if they can offer any help with Recruitment and finding candidates (this service is free to HBP companies).
A Guide to employing someone with Autism.
Click here to download your copy provided by SPACE (Supporting People with Autism into Continued Employment) – A Sycamore Trust UK project.
Sponored by the Glyn Hopkin Charitable Foundation C10.